Lock Screen Is In Loop

laranja76

Members
Sep 7, 2016
I have upgraded my kenzo from xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.0.5.0 to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.1.1.0 with the system app and now the lock screen is in loop after boot. My bootloader was unlocked. Does anyone has this problem? Help please

I have upgraded my kenzo from xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.0.5.0 to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.1.1.0 with the system app and now the lock screen is in loop after boot. My bootloader was unlocked. Does anyone has this problem? Help please
I had same problem when I upgraded my brothers Kenzo. I installed previous stable back. Couldn't get it to work.

I had same problem when I upgraded my brothers Kenzo. I installed previous stable back. Couldn't get it to work.
yes I tryed to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.0.5.0 again but it loops at the end of the install progress bar, cleared cache but the loop keeps, dont´t know what to do...

yes I tryed to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.0.5.0 again but it loops at the end of the install progress bar, cleared cache but the loop keeps, dont´t know what to do...
If you are installing from newer rom to older. A factory reset is needed.

If you are installing from newer rom to older. A factory reset is needed.
I´m trying to avoid factory reset because my last backup has 2 months
every thing is working, I can receive calls and messages on whatsapp, there´s got to be another way

I´m trying to avoid factory reset because my last backup has 2 months
every thing is working, I can receive calls and messages on whatsapp, there´s got to be another way
Then try resetting cache and dalvik and see if it works.

It's strange that this has happened only to me, the stable rom was released day 10. Was I the only guy that upgraded?
Every stable release I upgrade always by the system update app. This last rom is the only one that gave me problems...

Enviado do meu SM-T310 através de Tapatalk

It's strange that this has happened only to me, the stable rom was released day 10. Was I the only guy that upgraded?
Every stable release I upgrade always by the system update app. This last rom is the only one that gave me problems...

Enviado do meu SM-T310 através de Tapatalk
Some people have succeeded and some not. Welcome to the not club!
I don't know what is wrong with the rom.

Some people have succeeded and some not. Welcome to the not club!
I don't know what is wrong with the rom.

So im in the same clube as well, what did you do @dogiex, are you back in 8.0.5.0 without problems?
I tried but I got the same problem as @laranja76, I've got no phone at the moment... Monday I will try again the 8.1.1.0 ROM with twrp without reboot, then i will go in fastboot mode and see if my boatloader is lock, if I'm right then i re-unlock and reboot the phone. I recieved this tip and I'm sharing to you, hope it works...
If this don't works then my last chance is a edl ROM flash

So im in the same clube as well, what did you do @dogiex, are you back in 8.0.5.0 without problems?
I tried but I got the same problem as @laranja76, I've got no phone at the moment... Monday I will try again the 8.1.1.0 ROM with twrp without reboot, then i will go in fastboot mode and see if my boatloader is lock, if I'm right then i re-unlock and reboot the phone. I recieved this tip and I'm sharing to you, hope it works...
If this don't works then my last chance is a edl ROM flash
I reverted back to 8.0.5.0 by factory resetting and installing the rom. After that wipe cache and dalvik.
Nothing else.
I will try again after new release.

If you want to get it to work right now:
1) Flash latest official global/china stable
2) Unlock bootloader if needed
3) Install latest twrp again
4) Wipe factory reset (data, cache and dalvik)
5) Download latest xiaomi.eu stable version and move it into your phone
6) Install xiaomi.eu rom
7) After install wipe cache and dalvik
8) Reboot and wait

Remember to make a backup if you care about things like that. :)

If you are going to try this method, could you please tell us if it worked for you.
I haven't tried it yet because I haven't seen my brother lately who has Kenzo. :)