looking for old fastboot and recovery stock images

SLDDL

Members
Oct 27, 2020
i sent my phone to repair and when i got it back it was reset to stock rom and had an updated fastboot / recovery but it's weird, like i cant flash to recovery anymore the partition doesn't exist fastboot doesnt want to flash patched boot for magisk and stuff
mi11

i sent my phone to repair and when i got it back it was reset to stock rom and had an updated fastboot / recovery but it's weird, like i cant flash to recovery anymore the partition doesn't exist fastboot doesnt want to flash patched boot for magisk and stuff
mi11
you can find images as example on mifirm.net

there is only fastboot rom but im not asking for that... i want to install fastboot itself

uhh so i successfully booted into twrp but its saying unable to mount storage

uhh so i successfully booted into twrp but its saying unable to mount storage
at the moment there is no 100% working twrp for a12 and nobody knows when it will be available

you can update with fastboot without format data if you want

A description how to install it you can find here. Scroll down to section "OLD FASTBOOT GUIDE"
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/

Then it depends if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time / move frome stable to weekly vice versa or as an update
# windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
# windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat