Lotus Notes Traveler: Create new event, cannot choose date/time

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by vernyew, Oct 28, 2011.

1. vernyew

Oct 28, 2011
    Hi all,

I recently installed MIUI Rom on my Galaxy S i9000. So far so good, but I have a very annoying problem.

I am using Lotus Notes Traveler for work email and calendar. The problem is that when I try to create a new event, I encounter an annoying bug where, everytime I try to choose the date and time for the event, it pops up the date/time selector, but then it immediately disappears, giving me no chance to select a date/time. Unfortunately there is no way to key this in manually, and thus now I cannot create new events.

I suspect it could be related to the fact that the popups in MIUI are customized (dropdown from the top instead of regular popup).

I hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Seacrest

Dec 19, 2011
    Experienced the same problem

I have installed the latest MIUI rom on a HTC HD2, and I am running Lotus Notes Traveler for my work mail and calendar.
    I experience the exact same problem on my device.
    The date/Time picker seems to look like the date/time picker for the alarm clock, but here it works without problem.

I fully support vernyew and hope someone would look into this and try to solve the problem.
  3. Steffen Hoffmann

Mar 2, 2012
    I've had the same experience on Sony Xperia Neo + Xperia Arc S ... So far, I didn't find any solution and made an update to IBM Lotus Notes Traveler from V to V. (you have to update the Traveler Server at first, then the mobile devices)... now everything is fine and working well.

Hopfully it helps you...

Share Our Site