Low Media Sound

Shitoken

Members
Apr 24, 2017
Has anyone noticed the Media Sound is very low ? Even with bluetooth set . I have to turn to half the bar to have same level sound whereas I only need 20% the bar with my one plus one with same level of sound.

This is really sad about this phone or is the firmware?

I was just yesterday getting Mi Mix and I actually tried it, still on the default ROM and the sound was very laud I had to turn it down right away, because it was hurting my ears. You have to wait for me to respond with this weekly ROM. But will test it for you.

I was just yesterday getting Mi Mix and I actually tried it, still on the default ROM and the sound was very laud I had to turn it down right away, because it was hurting my ears. You have to wait for me to respond with this weekly ROM. But will test it for you.

Thanks mate
My ear piece sound is very low too even though I increased to 100%

I have bad news for you. I am on global and tested my skullcandy and Siberia. Both are incredible laud and can't listen to it. Do you know if it was happening on default Chines ROM or Global? Maybe check if there isn't some settings where its lowered but I don't think that will be the problem. But if you tried Bluetooth than it should be software. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.

HI sorry for late reply.
I am using this euro rom only didnt go back to chinese rom.
It is loud when turning the bar to the top end, not much different till I changed the volume to 50% up and listening to radios in quite environment.
About the ear piece issue is not clear till I place the corner of the edge near the ear.