Low sound on bluetooth headphones miui 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilus

Members
Nov 6, 2018
hello, im here to ask a request to devs if there is a possibility to enable mi sound enchacer for bluetooth headphones non xiaomi, or some way to level up the volume because on custoom roms for example pe 9.0, aosip 8.1thouse roms allowed me to reach max volume of the headphones(they beep when reach max volume) exept miui, so i ask for a fix or some way to get the volume higher and yes i also tried equalizers, if its possible to do that i would be very happy its the only thing makes unsatisfied music is very important to me so its a big issue and of course i could just use another rom like i tould in the examples but i love miui and the way things are done with xiaomi.eu improvents.
thanks in the feature for every sugestion and help in the comments

En mi RN5, también. Audio demasiado bajo con auriculares
In my RN5, too. Audio too low with headphones

Last edited:
Same problem using Fiio BTR3 Bluetooth receiver on my MI6.
The volume is incredibly low and it goes also lower after a phone call.
It works fine using other phones like HTC or Samsung.
Is it a bug? Is there some configuration file that can be modified for solving the problem?

I have found out that if I unpair the bluetooth device (in my case it is a Fiio BTR3) from the phone and I pair it again the volume returns to be ok.

But after some time it goes progressively down. And I have to unpair and pair again.

I'm using XIAOMI.EU MIUI 10.0.2 Stable on MI6.

Is it a fixable bug?

Did you enable this in setting?

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2016-01-24-at-3.19.26-PM.png
    Screen-Shot-2016-01-24-at-3.19.26-PM.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 11,273
Status
Not open for further replies.