Maybe I have the solution for the wifi connecting/disconnecting issue after Oreo update

Jul 6, 2018
Ok people I may have found something out of the blue...no downgrade needed! There is no risk involved here! It works for my mibox and believe me I was desperate! The WiFi was disconnecting like crazy and after doing some simple steps...is working like a sweetheart! So what I did and hope and cross my heart works for you too!
I downloaded two files from here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9k82rbe2nc0vw/mdz-16-ab the first one and the second one! Just download them and put them into a usb, then go to your box...unplug the cord, install the usb,put back the cord and open the box. You don’t have to install anything! The box reads the usb and because it recognizes it as storage something with the google protocols makes it work! I have zero disconnect of my WiFi! The stream is smooth again...and my box is working again! ❤️
If you have a keyboard you will definitely need a splitter because the usb with the files must remain to the box!
I know it may sound totally stupid but IT WORKS!!!!!

Jul 6, 2018
I pulled those files apart and I'm pretty sure all you just did there was just downgrade back to MM (Android 6.0.1) :p
You are so right! These files correspond to the MM android 6.0.1, I was trying to install them somehow to the box. I was going to read how to intervene to the system of the box when I realized that the only thing that I had to do was to extract the files. But I had some minor issues yesterday, but nothing serious. Cannot say for sure if it was the box because I had some issues with my router connection also. But the first day that I posted the thread I was shocked with how smooth it worked. It is not a permanent solution of course but it is something that I can deal with until the programmers come up with the new upgrade. What a mess...

Jul 7, 2018
What? This makes no sense. You did not downgrade back to MM by simply putting firmware zip packages on your USB drive. The recovery will not let you install a lower version than what you have anyway. Can you confirm what Android version you have by looking up Settings->About? I usually don't object to claims like this when I haven't tried it myself, but this sounds like 100% placebo or coincidence. Been there many times myself...

Jul 6, 2018
What? This makes no sense. You did not downgrade back to MM by simply putting firmware zip packages on your USB drive. The recovery will not let you install a lower version than what you have anyway. Can you confirm what Android version you have by looking up Settings->About? I'm usually don't object to claims like this when I haven't tried it myself, but this sounds like 100% placebo or coincidence. Been there many times myself...
No, no I didn’t downgrade...I cannot do that...that is not what I said . It is not a solution! It worked very well for one day and that was it...had to post it though, wished that it would last. I said that it was random and maybe my luck for a day. Well I think that all us that have upgraded to Oreo are feeling disappointed. Hope that eventually they will fix it. But for sure they lost me as a customer.