Mdz 16ab Live Channel

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi TV' started by doc3ina, Jul 30, 2017.

1. doc3ina

doc3inaMembers

Jul 30, 2017
    Male
    Hi , here is a new owner of this great box and I have question regarding live channel option .
    I live in Croatia and have legal IPTV option from T-mobile called MAXtv to GO HD, so I'm interested in adding this app in live channel section if it is possible?

2. miboy

miboyMembers

Jul 29, 2015
    Unless the app has the specific programming hooks for Live Channels, you will need to use it as a stand-alone app via sideloading.
    Then you would need to use one of the many helper utilities to place the icon on your Leanback desktop.
    Further, since it is designed for a phone touch screen you would need a physical or virtual mouse for navigation and clicking.

All the resources needed for second and third tasks are readily available if you apply a little initiative

3. doc3ina

doc3inaMembers

Jul 30, 2017
    Male
    Thx for reply , I already using this app on Mi box just cuorius about possibilities in addiing it in live channel section regarding easier access.
    App is designed for mobile usage so the menu is in landscape mode and that is complicating usage especialy with air mouse cause the axis are confused then.

Share Our Site