Mi 10 & 10 Pro Eu.rom MIUI12 / 20.5.22/24/20.6.18

actually in Salzburg, no 5G, Home is Sunrise Switzerland, same in Wien, Zürich and another (big) Citys...
b475d4aa0ccd92a7794d38f08dd860d1.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Ok it's a bug. Should work. But honestly, who the f**k needs 5g

5G works but you need dual sim tray (5$ at aliexpress) because it's only enabled for SIM2

this rom is based on chinese rom and chinese version of this phone have dual sim tray by default and 5g also works there only with SIM2

Last edited:
5G works but you need dual sim tray (5$ at **********) because it's only enabled for SIM2

this rom is based on chinese rom and chinese version of this phone have dual sim tray by default and 5g also works there only with SIM2

View attachment 31064
it can't be that the Global Edition (5G) only works on the 2nd sim, which officially does not exist?

Strange. I have only it for sim2.
it can't be that the Global Edition (5G) only works on the 2nd sim, which officially does not exist?

This is because xiaomi.eu is based on Chinese rom. It's probably matter of configuration which slot should work with 5G. Anyway buying Chinese sim tray is worth it. Dual SIM works perfectly fine with global version of this phone.

Strange. I have only it for sim2.

This is because xiaomi.eu is based on Chinese rom. It's probably matter of configuration which slot should work with 5G. Anyway buying Chinese sim tray is worth it. Dual SIM works perfectly fine with global version of this phone.
I'm not sure. Didn't have a 5G with Global MIUI11 (factory default) either. Therefore I switched to the EU ROM MIUI12 STABLE. Or my device has a defective...