Mi 10 & 10 Pro Eu.rom MIUI12 / 20.5.22/24/20.6.18

the thing is even if china release a new rom the camera problem still is a thing, if it isnt fixed this week they wont release a rom for mi10 and mi 10 pro, if you see the bugs status the camera crashing is still în ?, which mean they dont have enough information/dont know how to fix it yet
I cant understand these points. I have installed the latest miui 12 beta china Rom and everything is working fine! Camera works also perfect.

Reactions: neron
I cant understand these points. I have installed the latest miui 12 beta china Rom and everything is working fine! Camera works also perfect.
what i mean is that the china release wont be released in xiaomi.eu cause xiaomi.eu still didnt figure it out how to solve the camera problem, the china releases doesnt have this problem, you are right

Reactions: Pelayo and neron
what i mean is that the china release wont be released in xiaomi.eu cause xiaomi.eu still didnt figure it out how to solve the camera problem, the china releases doesnt have this problem, you are right
judging by the fact that the eu doesn't even update the repo for cmi since 20.4.30 I don't have any hopes that we get another build soon but let's see
so I bit the bullet and switched to china after Torigum's post and the camera works but other stuff does not ( youtube pip using the full screen gestures for example) and everything else is a nightmare to use :D I remember now why I've been using the eu since 2010. so much unnecessary restrictions...
I must say this phone must be one of my worst purchases

i've miui 11.0.24 and camera doesn't work... so i'm waiting ota update because of i don't want to reset my device

19 may, miss only 5 days, there is the Global Release.
So i think is faster wait official release, that the rework from Xiaomi.EU, if tomorrow dont happen nothing ...
yes but only if you are happy with the official rom. for me the xiaomi eu was the only reason i buy xiaomi phones because the official roms have too much stuff blocked

Last edited:
yes but only if you are happy with the official rom. for me the xiaomi eu was the only reason i buy xiaomi phones because the official roms have too much stuff blocked
I am happy with the official China beta build 20.5.13 for the Mi 10 series.
Everything works just smooth and dandy.
Also there are major improvements on the camera.
Great things are about to come ;)

Reactions: Chen kuo and neron
I am happy with the official China beta build 20.5.13 for the Mi 10 series.
Everything works just smooth and dandy.
Also there are major improvements on the camera.
Great things are about to come ;)
I'm also on china beta but:

1. I cannot launch youtube pip using fullscreen gesture (had to use fluid navigation for it to work)
  2. System cannot be mounted as rw
  3. Adb root is not available (same problem as point 2)
  4. Cannot use mtz theme files only verified purchases
  5. Cannot set google as default search
  6. Chinese apps everywhere even thou system language is English :D
  7. Cannot use google feed in the launcher only app vault
  8. Cannot change default launcher it needs to be something that xiaomi has verified
  9. Cannot update system apps manually (need to jump through hoops to update them)
  10. There is a bug that prevents whatsapp call screen from appearing when someone calls me even though the app has all the permissions ( I'm not sure why this one hapoens)

Good news guys!!!

i did a clean flash, everything seems to be working good, my bank app is working too and camera is fixed!!
is your full screen gesture working? mine is not :D does nothing when i swipe from edges
edit: needed a reboot

Last edited: