Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro TWRP 3.4.2b 2020.12.06 from LR.Team

ReeCorDs

Members
Apr 23, 2019
Hi guys,

LR.Team released a new TWRP 3.4.2b from 2020.12.06 for Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro.

The LR.Team customized version of Xiaomi Mi 10 Extreme Commemorative Edition TWRP is released, automatically decrypts data (lock screen password), comes with root system, multi-function restart, theoretically supports official complete card swiping and other functions, give the required oil, what is there? Feedback in time for bugs.

Before flashing, please read the flashing instructions carefully!

Download for Mi 10 | Download for Mi 10 Pro

If not allowed, please delete downloadlink!

Last edited:
Hi guys,

LR.Team released a new TWRP 3.4.2b from 2020.06.23 for Mi 10 Pro.

The LR.Team customized version of twrp of Xiaomi 10 Pro is released. It automatically decrypts data (lock screen password), comes with root system, multi-function restart, and theoretically supports the official complete card swipe and other functions. Give the required engine oil, if there are any bugs, promptly Feedback.

Download

can u tell if its also out for mi10 umi

Hi guys,

LR.Team released a new TWRP 3.4.2b from 2020.06.23 for Mi 10 Pro.

The LR.Team customized version of twrp of Xiaomi 10 Pro is released. It automatically decrypts data (lock screen password), comes with root system, multi-function restart, and theoretically supports the official complete card swipe and other functions. Give the required engine oil, if there are any bugs, promptly Feedback.

Download

What is different by the flashing like other twrp recovery, that i have to read the instructions carefully?

I use LR.TEAM and it works best for my Mi 10 Pro.

What i don't understand is where to get LR.TEAM updates?
I tried MiFirm website, but it's not updated. Where did you get the new version from?

Thanks!

I use LR.TEAM and it works best for my Mi 10 Pro.

What i don't understand is where to get LR.TEAM updates?
I tried MiFirm website, but it's not updated. Where did you get the new version from?

Thanks!
They have their own blog in Chinese.

Just follow those link to get the file, of course, you need help from Google Translate if you can't read Chinese.

Is it possible to root Mi 10 (umi) over root option within last recovery from LR.Team 3.4.2b 2020.06.23?

Yes i would also ask if root option works with 20.9.4 rom Mi 10 (umi)?
422dd4d9ae03c4f8e5e1e899962106b1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just curious, why would you guys want to root with something else when there is magisk?

Dear, first i am a 58 year old woman, no guy.

Second, i was asking at time before you have patched the canary version for us.

Reactions: B!GBOY
Dear, first i am a 58 year old woman, no guy.

Second, i was asking at time before you have patched the canary version for us.
Sorry I meant no disrespect :) I kind of use guys as a general term to address a couple of friends/persons. Again sorry about that English is not my first (or second) language

the reason I asked was that I thought maybe there is something to the TWRP root option that I'm not aware of because i have never used it.

Reactions: Mali2
Ok, sorry accepted ...i understand, there are obviously no gender-neutral terms: guy, mate (m8), fellow, buddy ...

We have in common that I asked for the same reason for the root option. I haven't used this twrp root-option either.

I am still being fairly cautious with Umi (currently on 20.9.4), together with Magisk. The TWRP that I have been using (3.4.1b-0218) has the 'Install Root' in it. but it is an earlier version of Magisk, and has not been working. Magisk have been bringing out some more recent updates, but the interactions with Umi (Mi 10 5G) have been producing corruptions and have needed me to do complete wipes and start again.

So I am now sticking with the latest beta ROM (am waiting for the newest one now), keeping the current TWRP (3.4.1b-0218 ) which is doing its job well, and avoiding (for the moment) Magisk - even the latest one, even though this works (for a bit). If I try any changes to these options, I do a full backup with TWRP and copy that to my PC via MyPhoneExplorer, because the 8.9 Gb file will not go through the TWRP link. If I have to do another wipe, I just copy back the backup files from my PC and restore through TWRP. And then restore the backed-up files, music, documents, etc.
A fairly lengthy process, but it means that I do not have to keep starting from scratch each time.

I have not tried the built-in Xiaomi backup yet, but my above system seems satisfactory enough.

[Edit: I acknowledge that this is a Mi 10 Pro thread, but I wonder if the above is valid also for the Pro version?]

Last edited:
I am still being fairly cautious with Umi (currently on 20.9.4), together with Magisk. The TWRP that I have been using (3.4.1b-0218) has the 'Install Root' in it. but it is an earlier version of Magisk, and has not been working. Magisk have been bringing out some more recent updates, but the interactions with Umi (Mi 10 5G) have been producing corruptions and have needed me to do complete wipes and start again.

So I am now sticking with the latest beta ROM (am waiting for the newest one now), keeping the current TWRP (3.4.1b-0218 ) which is doing its job well, and avoiding (for the moment) Magisk - even the latest one, even though this works (for a bit). If I try any changes to these options, I do a full backup with TWRP and copy that to my PC via MyPhoneExplorer, because the 8.9 Gb file will not go through the TWRP link. If I have to do another wipe, I just copy back the backup files from my PC and restore through TWRP. And then restore the backed-up files, music, documents, etc.
A fairly lengthy process, but it means that I do not have to keep starting from scratch each time.

I have not tried the built-in Xiaomi backup yet, but my above system seems satisfactory enough.

[Edit: I acknowledge that this is a Mi 10 Pro thread, but I wonder if the above is valid also for the Pro version?]

What do you mean with… magisk works a bit?