Mi 10 Stuck MIUI Logo

Torihum

Members
Dec 1, 2020
Hello, I installed the MIUI 20.11.18, no errors, but my phone is stuck in MIUI logo after 5g.
I installed 2 times via Twrp, wiping data,cache,dalvik before to install the rom.
But don’t work.
Help me please.

Hello, I installed the MIUI 20.11.18, no errors, but my phone is stuck in MIUI logo after 5g.
I installed 2 times via Twrp, wiping data,cache,dalvik before to install the rom.
But don’t work.
Help me please.
If you went from stable or stock rom you need to format data partition (in TWRP go to Wipe menu and choose format and confirm by writing "yes"). Remember to make a backup before you go with this as you loose your data.
And one more thing: you have to wait few minutes (sometimes even 10 minutes) during the first boot. So be patient!

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

I saved a log via TWRP, and in file i see only these error messages:
E:failed to mount /tmp/com.google.android.tzdata2.apex to loop device /dev/block/loop16
E:unable to open loop device: /dev/block/loop17
E:unable to open loop device: /dev/block/loop18
E:unable to open loop device: /dev/block/loop19
If you went from stable or stock rom you need to format data partition (in TWRP go to Wipe menu and choose format and confirm by writing "yes"). Remember to make a backup before you go with this as you loose your data.
And one more thing: you have to wait few minutes (sometimes even 10 minutes) during the first boot. So be patient!

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk
did already, nothing.
I tried again:
format data
installed rom
cleared cache and dalvik
reboot

nothing work

Last edited:
Flash stock ROM with miflssh without lock bootloader.them reinstall twrp and xiaomi.eu ROM