Mi 10 TWRP Can't decrypt.

WALKMANmr

Members
Jan 14, 2020
Hello, I just installed the 21.1.6 rom (coming from the old 12.0.8 stable), basically minutes before the new .13 came online. Flashed the latest umi TWRP from the androidfilehost folder. I was trying to update to the latest rom version, thing is I can't seem to be able to decrypt the data partition. I remember that you used to have to put either a pattern or no screen lock in order to decrypt on android 11, but even trying that I had no luck whatsoever. I don't even get a prompt in the TWRP, the log just shows failure to decrypt. Is there a known workaround? A different TWRP version? Don't really wanna format the data again.
Thanks in advance!

That's definitely a bummer. I'm glad there is a way, but having to have a pc on hand is pretty inconvenient. Anyway, thanks for the help!

Well you can do without fastboot boot the TWRP that decrypt data.

Use the built-in rom TWRP little turtle that doesn't decrypt data but you put rom on USB key and load it by OTG plugged to your phone

Well you can do without fastboot boot the TWRP that decrypt data.

Use the built-in rom TWRP little turtle that doesn't decrypt data but you put rom on USB key and load it by OTG plugged to your phone
I didn't manage to do that.
Can't click on the checkbox to mount the otg.
Any idea's how to solve it?