Mi 10 Ultra - Google Pay on 20.9.3

Zorthos

Members
Feb 17, 2017
Hi All,

Is there a version that Google Pay works on, or a way of making it work?
I've had 20.9.3 Flashed for a couple of weeks and no google pay is driving me a bit mad.

I get the "this device does not meet our security standards"
ucVxAeV.png

I have updated all my Certificates and no other errors are available - Imgur Link

Does anyone have it working?

Thanks,

Z

Hi All,

Is there a version that Google Pay works on, or a way of making it work?
I've had 20.9.3 Flashed for a couple of weeks and no google pay is driving me a bit mad.

I get the "this device does not meet our security standards"
ucVxAeV.png

I have updated all my Certificates and no other errors are available - Imgur Link

Does anyone have it working?

Thanks,

Z
Many talks on this subject.
Ask for them in the search box.

same problem on mi10 on same rom number.
result : i returned and i am already on last android 10 weekly

Many talks on this subject.
Ask for them in the search box.
That's why I opened the thread, I couldn't find someone with it working, but I don't try the weeklies.
On the weeklies, people are complaining about GPS problems, Camera Problems, Game Boost Problems nobody mentions G Pay in the last one.

Someone in the XDA forum tried all sorts of fixes but it seemed that a change to the prop file did work, so I asked them to get it mentioned in the ROM bug list as a possible fix. Here is a copy of the post ( borrowed from XDA, Hope you don't mind):
I am on the eu rom, with latest magisk, the modified trwp for thos device, and the latest Edxpos3d Canary build installed as well. Initially had an issue with with Pokemon Go not working and Gpay stopped working after I realized that Cts profile in Magisk wasn't passing anymore. I also use Workspace for work and it wouldn't work as well. My Chase and Barclays app worked fine though. I reinstalled the EU Rom again through Twrp and Gpay and Pokemon go worked again with location spoofer as well using Smali Patcher. But today at these store after trying to used Gpay I kept on receiving an error stating thaty device was modified. I tried Rehiding Magisk, installing random Safety Modules to pass safety and it still wouldn't pass. I just installed the MagiskHide Props module from Magisk and I changed my fingerprint to prop to the Pixel 4xls, restarted the phone, and now my Pokemon Go and Gpay work again as well as Passing the Cts Profile in Magisk. I also Forced Basic key attestation in the MagiskHide props module using terminal. The command in terminal for this module is used by executing "su" (without quotes) for root access in terminal and then running command "props" without quotes
By offiiciallialngl

Working solution for me:
the basics: Root, Twrp, magisk
extra module to pass saftynet: magiskhide props config
additional module for googlepay to work: Gpay SQLlite fix

working googlepay on xiaomi10ultra

Reactions: Zencooler