Mi 11 Lite 5g AOD

PinterGabor

Members
Jun 29, 2021
MI 11 lite G phone, the Always on Display app. After 5 seconds, it turns off and only the dark display remains. How to set the always on display to remain visible at all times.

In parameters, search for Always On Display.

There are options like:
10 s (recommended)
Always
Schedule times (to deactivate during night)

Select the one you want.

Reactions: osnix
In parameters, search for Always On Display.

There are options like:
10 s (recommended)
Always
Schedule times (to deactivate during night)

Select the one you want.

This option does not exist in Global ROM. There is only one option, 10 seconds

Reactions: Poney70
Is the option "always" available in Xiaomi.eu Rom? In the global firmware there is only the option "10 seconds", as mentioned from gogocar62 before...

Is the option "always" available in Xiaomi.eu Rom? In the global firmware there is only the option "10 seconds", as mentioned from gogocar62 before...
yes…

There is no "permanent" option on EU ROM. But there is a trick. Enable Developer Mode, go all the way down, disable MIUI Optimization and that's it. Even though you don't have the "permanent" option, AoD will be permanent. Right now I am testing and yes, the image moves on the screen after 5 minutes.

Reactions: Enderw69
There is no "permanent" option on EU ROM. But there is a trick. Enable Developer Mode, go all the way down, disable MIUI Optimization and that's it. Even though you don't have the "permanent" option, AoD will be permanent. Right now I am testing and yes, the image moves on the screen after 5 minutes.

Depending on what we write, you do not have xiaomi.eu ROM but Global.
This is xiaomi.eu's own ROM, which has the option of permanent AoD.
Disable MIUI Optimization is a bad idea, it breaks a lot of things.

This solution worked for me. Thank you!