New Mi 11 pro

Mehdi624624

Members
Jul 25, 2021
Hi,

Here are some anomalies i've found when flashing the XIAOMI.EU V 12.5.17, i know that some of them may not appear as serious as most of the bugs posted in this section, but just wanted to report them in case they are reproducible and can be easily fixed.

1- The Sunlight mode doesn't work.
2- The icons' settings in home screen settings need several seconds to become responsive, you keep pressing but no response and then the label change from "icon size" to "icons" and only then you can access this option (see attached video )
3- Home screen's icons are briefly flickering when using particular icon style ( see attached video )
4- When using frensh language there is some options in english ( see screenshot ).
5- When getting into the fingerprint options the keyboard isn't displayed smoothly and seemlessly, the PIN code field flickers before being finaly stable (see attached video ).
6- Earlier i got a freeze when trying to open the camera and had to force the phone shutdown but it happened randomly.
7- I got also some anomalies with the lock-screen fingerprint which were not responsive for few seconds (two or three seconds )

Update: videos and attachment couldn't be uploaded, i'll do it later.

Update: here you can download the attachments :

Last edited:

jackyle

Members
Jul 16, 2021
Hi,

Here are some anomalies i've found when flashing the XIAOMI.EU V 12.5.17, i know that some of them may not appear as serious as most of the bugs posted in this section, but just wanted to report them in case they are reproducible and can be easily fixed.

1- The Sunlight mode doesn't work.
2- The icons' settings in home screen settings need several seconds to become responsive, you keep pressing but no response and then the label change from "icon size" to "icons" and only then you can access this option (see attached video )
3- Home screen's icons are briefly flickering when using particular icon style ( see attached video )
4- When using frensh language there is some options in english ( see screenshot ).
5- When getting into the fingerprint options the keyboard isn't displayed smoothly and seemlessly, the PIN code field flickers before being finaly stable (see attached video ).
6- Earlier i got a freeze when trying to open the camera and had to force the phone shutdown but it happened randomly.
7- I got also some anomalies with the lock-screen fingerprint which were not responsive for few seconds (two or three seconds )

Update: videos and attachment couldn't be uploaded, i'll do it later.

Update: here you can download the attachments :

same issues like you and no one has a solution , even not the developers ...and also - suddenly bootloopt .
is it the same in the global rom?

Reactions: Mehdi624624

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
1. Nothing to comment on that, we don't touch that feature.
2. Not a bug, this is by Xiaomi's design. There's a Themes app check that happens in the background, and when it's done, it's changing to "Icons" and opens a different panel.
3. You changed "Display size" to "XS" in Accessibility settings, and Xiaomi didn't consider this when designing that theme. So either switch back to the default "S" size, or use a different theme. We don't design themes.
4. Those two toggles (and many other settings across the user interface) are added by us, so it's up to the French translation team to add the translation, report it there.
5. Report to Xiaomi, we don't touch that setting.
6+7. No idea, sounds like a low-level issue, it could be anything.

Reactions: Poney70

Mehdi624624

Members
Jul 25, 2021
1. Nothing to comment on that, we don't touch that feature.
2. Not a bug, this is by Xiaomi's design. There's a Themes app check that happens in the background, and when it's done, it's changing to "Icons" and opens a different panel.
3. You changed "Display size" to "XS" in Accessibility settings, and Xiaomi didn't consider this when designing that theme. So either switch back to the default "S" size, or use a different theme. We don't design themes.
4. Those two toggles (and many other settings across the user interface) are added by us, so it's up to the French translation team to add the translation, report it there.
5. Report to Xiaomi, we don't touch that setting.
6+7. No idea, sounds like a low-level issue, it could be anything.
For issue 3 i've never modified the display size, it has always been on "S", but it's not a big issue i have already changed the theme and icons style, i just want to know if it is still possible to report bugs using the services & feedback options after having unlock and flashed a custom rom ? Will they considere my request ?

jackyle

Members
Jul 16, 2021
in that case i dont blame the developers , they are doing good job on their private time and i thanx them , but else i can blame xiaomi that let these bugs be and not fixed , like other companies do . i dont see any updates for that bugs . i think im dne with xiaomi and go back to samsung .
sooooooo it doesnt matter if youll pass from eu rom to global , the bugs would remain

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
i just want to know if it is still possible to report bugs using the services & feedback options after having unlock and flashed a custom rom ? Will they considere my request ?
Not sure how I should know that. I can't speak on behalf of Xiaomi.