Mi 11 ultra miui 14

Rolfy

Members
Nov 14, 2021
My mi11 ultra still in perfect shape and I would like to keep it uptodate.
I was wondering if xiaomi and, subsequently, xiaomi eu intend to keep on releasing updates.
Not asking when, but if it is going to happen.

Hi Rolfy,
Xiaomi is keeping the Mi 11 Ultra updated, so does Xiaomi.eu as long as Xiaomi is releasing updates

MIUI 14 Stable for Mi 11 Ultra was announced by Xiaomi to coming in the next months, so you can still wait a bit ; on my side I had a bad experience with weekly releases and waiting the stable release

The most problems of roms depends to interrupted downloads, especially when many users are downloading at the same time, so it´s worth to check the md5. I have had problems like many others with updating twrp on my ultra, because i didn´t know, that there is no more a recovery partition on this device. On my devices of Xiaomi before (last Mi 10 Ultra) this problem does not exist. Now the downloaded twrp.img must be copied to internal storage and installed from there by order "install recovery ramdisk". Updating twrp is easy, downloading, copying into internal storage and instll it in the same way as before. So i´ve updated from skkk 6.6 to 6.7 without problems. And my rom runs also perfect (the things i use).

Reactions: Lexxington