[Mi 11 Ultra] Problems with BT interruption (cellular network temporarily unavailable) AAWireless

Xeranos

Members
Mar 15, 2022
It is very annoying... Still crashing when cellular network switches or changes. I dunno why MIUI needs to disable Bluetooth for a short second when cellular network switches or is unstable. That short disable and enable Bluetooth thing causes AAWireless to close the connection an therefore the exception. Yes, it is AA that throws the exception but it only does because MIUI drops the Bluetooth connection. Mostly the AAWireless is able to reconnect when the Bluetooth is enabled again but in a few cases my whole device stopped working, crashed and restarted itself because of that AAWireless-Bluetooth-Cellular-Network-Thing... Very annoying when driving a car... :(

kajokonkol

Members
May 11, 2022
No, unless some of the newer MIUI versions fixes it. Someone has reported that 13.0.9.0 works fine but others say that it doesn't so I don't know.
So, I have installed MIUI xiaomi.eu ROM 13.0.12 and the problem still persist. Wired connection works fine.

Alex.Meier

Members
Jun 3, 2022
Same problem here with a Poco F3 running on MIUI Global 13.0.6 making the usage of wireless android auto practically impossible. Does anybody know where we can file a complaint directly or is there a bug tracker for the MIUI project ?

virtualmick

Members
Feb 24, 2022
Please do log feedback with Xiaomi. I did about 3 weeks ago and actually got a reply yesterday and today!! The more feedback and information they have the more likely they will fix. But this is maybe progress I didn't expect to happen!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-08-08-24-49-018_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-08-08-24-49-018_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: Msbr17 and n_a_p

soul18reaver

Members
Mar 20, 2016
also happens to me, mi 11 lite NE, so its a general miui 13 issue
sent feedback to Xiaomi
hopefully if enough people report it, they will focus more quickly on it

Msbr17

Members
May 20, 2022
Please do log feedback with Xiaomi. I did about 3 weeks ago and actually got a reply yesterday and today!! The more feedback and information they have the more likely they will fix. But this is maybe progress I didn't expect to happen!
I've reported via feedback and email, I got an answer by email asking for wait the next versions and patience.