Mi 11 Ultra TWRP is useless

tehfalcon

Members
Jan 4, 2022
Hey all, I have a China Mi 11 Ultra that I unlocked and flashed to global, and then Xiaomi.eu stable 13.0.12 using fast boot. I also flashed the latest TWRP (3.6.2).
However since there is no fastboot 13.0.13 I can't run the latest Xiaomi.eu rom. Updater app reboots into TWRP and nothing happens. TWRP will not decrypt data, and nothing will transfer over USB in TWRP so I can flash that way (file just stays transferring at 0% then usb disconnects), I'd like to update without losing data.

Is there a way to fastboot install 13.0.13 Xiaomi.eu rom?

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
Hey all, I have a China Mi 11 Ultra that I unlocked and flashed to global, and then Xiaomi.eu stable 13.0.12 using fast boot. I also flashed the latest TWRP (3.6.2).
However since there is no fastboot 13.0.13 I can't run the latest Xiaomi.eu rom. Updater app reboots into TWRP and nothing happens. TWRP will not decrypt data, and nothing will transfer over USB in TWRP so I can flash that way (file just stays transferring at 0% then usb disconnects), I'd like to update without losing data.

no fastboot but here you can find some workarounds for your challenge..

theprovost

Members
Feb 8, 2021

Hi, did the above suggestion work for you? I have the same problem.

theprovost

Members
Feb 8, 2021

Alright, I got it working and flashed 13.0.13 on my mi 11 ultra.

I downloaded this version of TWRP for A12:

twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12-star-skkk.img

I put it in my platform-tools folder and renamed it twrp.img

Did fastboot boot twrp.im

I was able to enter my pin to decrypt in TWRP.

Saved the 13.0.13 zip into the downloads folder

Installed it and did reboot - system.

Now running 13.0.13 with all data intact!

However, I didn't do the ramdisk install because I didn't want to mess with anything! Maybe next time!

Jul 12, 2021
Alright, I got it working and flashed 13.0.13 on my mi 11 ultra.

I downloaded this version of TWRP for A12:

twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12-star-skkk.img

I put it in my platform-tools folder and renamed it twrp.img

Did fastboot boot twrp.im

I was able to enter my pin to decrypt in TWRP.

Saved the 13.0.13 zip into the downloads folder

Installed it and did reboot - system.

Now running 13.0.13 with all data intact!

However, I didn't do the ramdisk install because I didn't want to mess with anything! Maybe next time!
I love U man! Been struggling with the same problem for a day and stumbled upon your post. Finally I can install and transfer the rom! Thanks!!