MI 11 Ultra with Software Issues

Ammar Qushha

Members
Jun 23, 2021
Hi All,

I have MI 11 Ultra and did a factory reset to the device. after that, am facing some issues like:

1- i cant use the camera for photos and videos and it keeps showing a msg (insert SD card beofre using camera).
2-cannot save any screenshots and i keep receiving a notification says (couldn't save the ascreenshot).
3- i installed the WhatsApp and when i open the App. it keeps showing that its still preparing to restore msgs with no progress (download paused).

is it a software issues or what the exact problem, if anyone can help regarding reinstall the system?

I had a similar issue once as I tried to dirty-flash and the new system had a problem accessing internal memory although everything looked flawless, including entering the device PIN.

Can you check whether you can access internal memory and/or have any free space (in a file manager) or if memory is indicated at 0 free space ?

I'd recommend formatting data and starting all over again if anything hints in this direction....

Hi All,

I have MI 11 Ultra and did a factory reset to the device. after that, am facing some issues like:

1- i cant use the camera for photos and videos and it keeps showing a msg (insert SD card beofre using camera).
2-cannot save any screenshots and i keep receiving a notification says (couldn't save the ascreenshot).
3- i installed the WhatsApp and when i open the App. it keeps showing that its still preparing to restore msgs with no progress (download paused).

is it a software issues or what the exact problem, if anyone can help regarding reinstall the system?

I have the Mi 11 Ultra as well and if you follow the directions on how to install rom, it should be quite smooth. If you did dirty flash over stock with custom rom, this will produce errors. You need to format your storage first. Search this site or others, like XDA, where a step by step process is listed.