Invalid Mi 12s ultra whatsapp not working

spacca

Members
Feb 7, 2021
Hi all
After a lot of work I was able to install he EU rom on a mi12s ultra... But now I cannot use WhatsApp. I skipped the safety net stuff cause after rooting and flashing the check app told that everything is OK... I do i need to do that part? Thnx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-02-08-06-59-815_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-02-08-06-59-815_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Screenshot_2022-12-02-08-07-07-577_com.whatsapp.w4b.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-02-08-07-07-577_com.whatsapp.w4b.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 293
Hi all
After a lot of work I was able to install he EU rom on a mi12s ultra... But now I cannot use WhatsApp. I skipped the safety net stuff cause after rooting and flashing the check app told that everything is OK... I do i need to do that part? Thnx
screenshot in english would be fine.

Hi all
C/C: @katerpanne

Your account seems to be banned because the activity violates their Terms of Service, for example if it involves spam, scams or if it puts WhatsApp users' safety at risk. You should address your issue to their support team.

Is saying I'm banned for 6 hours for some reason.... I never did spam or things like this....
it has nothing to do with xiaomi.eu rom. if I use google and search for the english error message there are some examples why users could be banned. ask the whatsapp support or wait for 6 hours…

C/C: @katerpanne

Your account seems to be banned because the activity violates their Terms of Service, for example if it involves spam, scams or if it puts WhatsApp users' safety at risk. You should address your issue to their support team.
Is it possible cause I skipped the safety net procedure? Or it has nothing to do with it?

Is it possible cause I skipped the safety net procedure? Or it has nothing to do with it?
what do you mean with safetynet procedure? some apps are not running if safetynet is not ok. has nothing to do with your bann

Reactions: spacca
Hi all
Hello, fellow 12S Ultra user here. Where you able to find a solution? Exact same thing happened to me. My Xiaomi 12S Ultra came with the Chinese rom and I flashed the EU rom and now I'm being temporarily banned from Whatsapp everyday for 6 hours. This is definitely tied to the EU rom as I've never violated Whatsapp terms of service and I'm using their offciL app from the Google play store.

Thanks, but how i can do that, if it is blocked? 6 hours passed and it was blocked simultaneously one more time. Connect it on other device?

My Phone is Mi 11
I also experience the same thing. Today is the 2nd time of 6 hours ban. Will try activate the two-step verification later and see if it prevent the ban.

Thanks, but how i can do that, if it is blocked? 6 hours passed and it was blocked simultaneously one more time. Connect it on other device?

I experinced the same thing with Whatsapp business now, so it is really some problem of ROM I think. will wait for 6 hours...

I have found the solution to this problem! Just enable two factor authentication within Whatsapp! I have been using it for 3 days now with no ban.
what version of ROM do you have? I put two factor authentication for clon Whatsapp on the second numer, it doesn't help me(((

report of error

Code:
android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.HOME] flg=0x10000000 }
 at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Unknown Source:128)
 at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Unknown Source:191)
 at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:34)
 at X.00n.startActivityForResult(:2660)
 at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:1)
 at X.00n.startActivityForResult(:2659)
 at android.app.Activity.startActivity(Unknown Source:74)
 at android.app.Activity.startActivity(Unknown Source:1)
 at X.0pr.startActivity(:109121)
 at X.0vR.A03(:146430)
 at com.whatsapp.spamwarning.SpamWarningActivity.onBackPressed(:597201)
 at android.app.Activity.onKeyUp(Unknown Source:24)
 at X.0pm.onKeyUp(:108301)
 at android.view.KeyEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source:50)
 at android.app.Activity.dispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source:50)
 at X.00o.Ag8(:2669)
 at X.0NI.A00(:59804)
 at X.00o.dispatchKeyEvent(:2673)
 at X.00l.dispatchKeyEvent(:2230)
 at X.070.dispatchKeyEvent(:26250)
 at X.06z.dispatchKeyEvent(:26180)
 at X.2HE.dispatchKeyEvent(:453696)
 at com.android.internal.policy.DecorView.dispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source:87)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$ViewPostImeInputStage.processKeyEvent(Unknown Source:22)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$ViewPostImeInputStage.onProcess(Unknown Source:31)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.deliver(Unknown Source:26)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.onDeliverToNext(Unknown Source:4)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.forward(Unknown Source:0)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$AsyncInputStage.forward(Unknown Source:10)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.apply(Unknown Source:2)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$AsyncInputStage.apply(Unknown Source:7)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.deliver(Unknown Source:34)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.apply(Unknown Source:2)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.deliver(Unknown Source:34)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$AsyncInputStage.forward(Unknown Source:56)
 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$ImeInputStage.onFinishedInputEvent(Unknown Source:10)
 at android.view.inputmethod.InputMethodManager$PendingEvent.run(Unknown Source:6)
 at android.view.inputmethod.InputMethodManager.invokeFinishedInputEventCallback(Unknown Source:14)
 at android.view.inputmethod.InputMethodManager.finishedInputEvent(Unknown Source:73)
 at android.view.inputmethod.InputMethodManager$ImeInputEventSender.onInputEventFinished(Unknown Source:3)
 at android.view.InputEventSender.dispatchInputEventFinished(Unknown Source:0)
 at android.os.MessageQueue.nativePollOnce(Native Method)
 at android.os.MessageQueue.next(Unknown Source:17)
 at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:6)
 at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:76)
 at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:138)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
 at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
 at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:309)

Last edited by a moderator:
It says that your launcher is either uninstalled or disabled.
Write in English only and use SPOILER and CODE tags next time, next time I'll remove the post instead of editing it for you.
Sorry, thanks. and how I can fix this problem? What launcher is meant?

Sorry, thanks. and how I can fix this problem? What launcher is meant?
Uhm... The launcher. The home screen.
In any case, it's triggered by an activity from WhatsApp called "SpamWarningActivity", which doesn't sound too good for you,

Me too I got banned in WhatsApp business after i switched to Miui 13 Eu in poco F3. Im not sure if i did any changes in setting that let to banned or how MIUI 13.0.9 eu related to this issues. Any suggestions will be appreciates.

I have switched to Indonesia firmware pending new firmware release of xiaomi.eu firmware