New Mi 6 8.4.26 Issue

MI 6 8.4.26 issue

alarm wont work
Here the problem happens only at morning. I will try disable "morning report", in alarm clock menu. Someone spoke it work, but I'll check it tomorrow.

c0b2c1dba5f9a02e50fd7f6427cb8667.jpg

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk

sometimes alarm work, but somtimes will fc(index out of bound). unstable

i think alarm is basic function in smart phone,but it's unreliable....

Here the problem happens only at morning. I will try disable "morning report", in alarm clock menu. Someone spoke it work, but I'll check it tomorrow.

c0b2c1dba5f9a02e50fd7f6427cb8667.jpg

This not help, in china miui they not have this issue too, some phones dont have thia options too.
Just clear cache clock in installed apps and will be ok.

Reactions: Roberto Filho
This not help, in china miui they not have this issue too, some phones dont have thia options too.
Just clear cache clock in installed apps and will be ok.
Here the cleaner cache process didn't work, but disable the mentioned option, yes. People can test it changing the local time for 5 a.m, for example, and set the alarm to 5:01.

My alarm is also not working on Mi note 3 on rom 8.4.26, it just did not ring in the morning, just had the notification, but not only that, the setting of the snooze interval is with problem, when selecting 5 minutes when you wake up , it changes to 10 minutes, and when it glues in 1 minute, it changes to 5 automatically. I tested and in the English language this problem of nap does not happen, but in Portuguese, yes. Please fix it as soon as possible, alarm is one of the most important apps.