Mi 6x Brick

cuzuns34

Members
Dec 14, 2018
En: After the factory reset my software gone. My phone is open twrp and fastboot mode. but software file not copied on my phone memory. How to unbrick help pls???

TR: Factory reset yaparken ters bişeyler oldu. cihazın yazılımı uçtu. twrp ve fasboot mode giriyor. pc görüyor ama twrp mode'da rom dosyasını telefon hafızasına kopyalamıyor. konu hakkında yardım lütfen!!!

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
never wipe system partition!

copy rom file to internal storage via PC and install it again..

abtekk

Members
Oct 3, 2018
If you boot in to TWRP, you can access your phones internal storage over USB. Copy the latest ROM zip to your phone and install it through TWRP like you would anything else.

abtekk

Members
Oct 3, 2018
when i try to copied the rom file internal storage this message seen my computer screen; device is not connected or can be disconnected
I would start the process again. Completely unplug the phone, reboot it back in to TWRP and THEN plug it in to the computer.

dantheperson

Members
Aug 19, 2018
If you boot in to TWRP, you can access your phones internal storage over USB. Copy the latest ROM zip to your phone and install it through TWRP like you would anything else.
when i try to copied the rom file internal storage this message seen my computer screen; device is not connected or can be disconnected
These instructions may help

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-to-install-xiaomi-eu-on-mi-6x-with-antirollback.46199/

cuzuns34

Members
Dec 14, 2018
Solve the problem with type-c usb stick. I'm grateful. Thanks for comment and help.