Invalid MI 6X camera not working.MIUI12 20.6.18

RmJamey

Members
Apr 21, 2021
I have tried many times to install the stock firmware but it works this way too, tried pixel expeirence everything worked there, what could it be?

A bit late to the party... 20.6.18 was released almost a year ago... Try the MIUI 12 Stable ROM...

when I turn on the camera or on some application a camera or a black screen or it just crashes, YouTube and Microsoft teams also do not work (so far, these, maybe some other programs do not work)

when I turn on the camera or on some application a camera or a black screen or it just crashes, YouTube and Microsoft teams also do not work (so far, these, maybe some other programs do not work)
Not a lot to go on. I don't have a Mi 6X to test this myself...

if someone has a Mi 6x with Miui12, please make a backup via twrp and send it to me I will be very grateful

if someone has a Mi 6x with Miui12, please make a backup via twrp and send it to me I will be very grateful
TWRP backup of what exactly...

P.S. don't reply with a plain smiley, this is not a chatroom.

No such thing. If you try that, you'll end up destroying your device. Besides the read-only system data partitions (in your case it's system and vendor partitions, which are already included with the ROM flashables), everything else is unique to the device. As for the userdata (/data) partition, no one is going to send you their private data...

when I installed a new firmware I deleted everything on tvrp (system date vendor everything that is there)

how can i fix this?
Flash an official fastboot ROM (without relocking the bootloader), then flash TWRP and flash our ROM via TWRP.
Once the ROM is flashed, go back (don't reboot) and use the Wipe -> Format Data button, only then reboot.

Flash an official fastboot ROM (without relocking the bootloader), then flash TWRP and flash our ROM via TWRP.
Once the ROM is flashed, go back (don't reboot) and use the Wipe -> Format Data button, only then reboot.
still not working