mi 8 bricked when installing xiaomi.eu

Diego Alfer

Members
Oct 18, 2019
I have a mi 8 and I have recovery on it (only orange fox, because twrp was not fixed) although the file manager has folders with all modified names tried to install by OTG but he bricka, I do not know if it is normal for him to take to start dps to change the ROM. someone help me please.

I have a mi 8 and I have recovery on it (only orange fox, because twrp was not fixed) although the file manager has folders with all modified names tried to install by OTG but he bricka, I do not know if it is normal for him to take to start dps to change the ROM. someone help me please.
Weird names = device encrypted = outdated recovery = format data needed = fresh start.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: LOLO9393
Weird names = device encrypted = outdated recovery = format data needed = fresh start.

I had the latest version of TWRP, I have the latest orange fox, I've formatted several times, but still, but only within sdcard.

I had the latest version of TWRP, I have the latest orange fox, I've formatted several times, but still, but only within sdcard.
During Format, you confirmed the process by typing yes, correct?

during twrp installation done by computer, fastboot flash boot and twrp .img, no yes option appeared.
Aha, so boot into recovery, go to advanced, wipe, format data, confirm by typing yes, attach pc, transfer rom, flash and you are set.

Your clearly don´t know what a brick is...
Bricked phone means ITS DEAD, like a brick, and it does nothing.

1.Перейдите на YouTube и выполните поиск "Unlock Unbrick"
2.Оплата с помощью paypal
3. Получите рабочий ПК и USB-кабель
4. Установка TeamViewer и miflashpro
5. Пусть он сделает услугу и вернет вам устройство.
Или, если вы можете, перейдите в авторизованный сервисный центр..