Mi 8 lite *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*

phantom991

Members
Jan 4, 2019
I can not enable camera2 api in my mi 8 lite with android pie. I used the procedure to enable hal3 but continue to be disabled. with the global version instead they were enabled but with many bugs. what can I do?

I solved the problem, but now the front camera does not work and I can not find a valid version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* in which the night and hdr + mode works

I have the same problem, i can't find the way to do the front camera and night sight mode works. And face unlock stop works... Ive looking for info on Internet but nothing... Nothing works

I have the same problem, i can't find the way to do the front camera and night sight mode works. And face unlock stop works... Ive looking for info on Internet but nothing... Nothing works
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi...-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*-t3879623

I solved the problem, but now the front camera does not work and I can not find a valid version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* in which the night and hdr + mode works
How did you enabled api2? I'm also struggling at enabling it on my mi 8 lite