Mi 8 SE Device not certified in Play Store

cucutaok

Members
Aug 25, 2018
I have try clear the cache for Google Play Store, Google Play Services and Google Services Framework but still not certified. Have anyone got the same problem?

so_nuna

Members
Feb 14, 2022
did you reboot after delete cache and data?
I didn't know I needed to restart my phone after deleting data and cache.
So I tried to remove google account, delete cache and data of google service framework, google play service, google play.
But when I restarted my phone and logged in to my Google account again, I found that "Device not certified" is still displayed in the google play store.
According to MIUI.eu's instructions, the play store should be authenticated:https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/#:~:text=Play Store Certified I don't know why my device is not certified

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
I didn't know I needed to restart my phone after deleting data and cache.
So I tried to remove google account, delete cache and data of google service framework, google play service, google play.
But when I restarted my phone and logged in to my Google account again, I found that "Device not certified" is still displayed in the google play store.
According to MIUI.eu's instructions, the play store should be authenticated:https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/#:~:text=Play Store Certified I don't know why my device is not certified
you dont have to remove your account. can you please test if safetynet is ok?

Reactions: so_nuna

so_nuna

Members
Feb 14, 2022
you dont have to remove your account. can you please test if safetynet is ok?
Really Thank you ,sir.
In fact, I didn't know what satetynet was until you asked me if safetynet was OK. Then I began to search Google for what satetynet was. I accidentally saw a YouTube video.

I followed the video steps and finally found that my device passed the certification.
Thank you again.

Reactions: katerpanne