New Mi 8 SE - No Icons After Unlocking

leoz_ph

Members
May 9, 2019
I'm having an issue on my Mi 8 SE since 20.1.16 ROM: every 9 out of 10 times I unlock my phone, no icons are shown nor I can access app drawer, and the only possible way to get them visible again is to scroll down into quick settings, go into settings and then go back, which makes it pratically not usable. Dirty install when I updated it, and after noticing this bug I did a clean install but the issue persisted. Reversed back to 20.1.9 which, as far as I have noticed, has no issue at all (besides a bit of battery drain, but that has becomed more noticable since MIUI 11 tbh).
Anyway, it you guys could take a look at it and, if possible, fix it, I would appreciate it.
Best of luck to everyone who lives in China and surrounding areas currently, stay safe :)

I'm having an issue on my Mi 8 SE since 20.1.16 ROM: every 9 out of 10 times I unlock my phone, no icons are shown nor I can access app drawer, and the only possible way to get them visible again is to scroll down into quick settings, go into settings and then go back, which makes it pratically not usable. Dirty install when I updated it, and after noticing this bug I did a clean install but the issue persisted. Reversed back to 20.1.9 which, as far as I have noticed, has no issue at all (besides a bit of battery drain, but that has becomed more noticable since MIUI 11 tbh).
Anyway, it you guys could take a look at it and, if possible, fix it, I would appreciate it.
Best of luck to everyone who lives in China and surrounding areas currently, stay safe :)
Hello i have this problem too, i fixed changing to google discover on home screen assistant.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-27-23-06-24-449_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-27-23-06-24-449_com.miui.home.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 222