Mi 8 - unknown ARCore error (FatalException)

undefined

Members
Oct 31, 2018
Hi,

I tried using the Google Measure app but after starting the app I got the following error:

unknown ARCore error (FatalException)

I'm using 10.3.3.0 PEACNXM (stable)

I read here in the forum that it is/was related to a wring device name in some file. But those were old threads. So I thought the error was already resolved.
Am I wrong with that assumption or is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks and kind regards,
undefined

I was wondering the same thing... I don't have much use for ARCore but recently I've tried to use it with Pokemon GO and I've got a black screen. Since I've used successfully before, I believe this bug was introduced recently. Hope it will be fixed by next stable.

Reactions: undefined
@ademarizu just for your information,in the other thread a stuff member said its the fault of Googles ARCore app and Google need to fix that (or they we should install old apk of Googles ARCore app)

Reactions: ademarizu
@ademarizu just for your information,in the other thread a stuff member said its the fault of Googles ARCore app and Google need to fix that (or they we should install old apk of Googles ARCore app)
Well... since isn't something urgent for me, I'm gonna wait 'till Google release a new version, I don't really like installing apps outside Play Store. But thanks for the heads up, at least I know I have an option if I suddenly need AR. =D

Reactions: undefined