New [MI 9 Lite/MI CC9] Serious bluetooth issues

Echo2124

Members
Jan 1, 2020
Hello there,

I am currently on version 9.12.26 (xiaomi.eu) beta for pyxis. There is an issue where the bluetooth is completely messed up. When I attempt to connect any of my bluetooth headsets, the connect for a few seconds then bluetooth turns off then it turns back on and my headset reconnect. This continues endlessly unless I toggle off bluetooth. The problem is quite problematic as it means any bluetooth headset functionality is not viable on this rom version. It would be much appriciated if a developer could have a look at this or try to reproduce this issue. If you would like my assistance in providing a video of this issue in action, I would be more than happy to on request.

It happens on mine too,but only in my mazda car,i have to turn media connection off and back on,i can connect to my other Bluetooth things ok,wired but pretty annoying

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I also have this problem with Defender audio system. Once in a while when I listen music the Bluetooth connection drops and restores in a few seconds. Happens to me approximately 1-2 times per hour