[Mi 9 Lite][MIUI 12] Random freezes/crashes

p4trk

Members
May 23, 2019
Hello, using Mi 9 Lite with MIUI 12 20.7.16. While using Google Chrome, after a page is loaded suddenly Chrome freezes. To fix that I minimize then maximize app but it happens frequently. With Facebook app, while browsing though videos on recent posts, whole phone crashes then restarts. Please help

Hello guys, same problems for me with mi9lite (device turned off for no apparent reason). I've the xiaomi.eu 20.7.16. Were you able to upgrade at the new weekly roms? I've always error 7 on twrp after extract system image. I tried with twrp 3.4.0.0 and with 3.3.1.0. In my opinion there are some troubles with xiaomi.eu roms orf with twrp for this device

Hello, using Mi 9 Lite with MIUI 12 20.7.16. While using Google Chrome, after a page is loaded suddenly Chrome freezes. To fix that I minimize then maximize app but it happens frequently. With Facebook app, while browsing though videos on recent posts, whole phone crashes then restarts. Please help

You can leave the screen to turn off with the seconds or minutes you have on settings and then it works again without switching off

I had a similar problem with miui12 latest version.I was using the devise and i toggled the pps that i wanna lock wih the default app-locking system.Then it just freezed out of nowhere in the main screen and after about 10 minutes it restarted itself showing me the miui logo.Please fix your sruff
Today is friday 25/09/2000