Mi 9 Pro 5G TWRP ?

Offensive

Members
Feb 10, 2017
Is there a TWRP out for the Mi 9 Pro 5G ?

If anyone has it can you please post a link to it ?

Thank you :)

It's the same twrp.
After flash twrp reboot into bootloader manually with the power button and volume up.
The encryption dosen't work. Install the new rom with an otg usb, and after format all, if bot, probably you enter in a continuous boot into botloader.
P.d. If any body have a botloader that works properly with the encryption, please give us the link.
The newest room available is the second stable right now, this is the link

It's the same twrp.
After flash twrp reboot into bootloader manually with the power button and volume up.
The encryption dosen't work. Install the new rom with an otg usb, and after format all, if bot, probably you enter in a continuous boot into botloader.
P.d. If any body have a botloader that works properly with the encryption, please give us the link.
The newest room available is the second stable right now, this is the link

I somewhat understood your reply, and i'm thankful :) But what do you mean by if bot ? did you mean if not ?

Also, i just want to flash the EU rom to get rid of the annoying chinese rom, so having encryption working does not matter to me at all since i wont be changing back to official roms. Is that ok ?

I somewhat understood your reply, and i'm thankful :) But what do you mean by if bot ? did you mean if not ?

Also, i just want to flash the EU rom to get rid of the annoying chinese rom, so having encryption working does not matter to me at all since i wont be changing back to official roms. Is that ok ?
I'm sorry for my poor English.
After flash you must to boot manually with power button and volume up. Then you install the new rom with otg USB, and then format all, and reboot to system. That's all.
In the future, if you want to install new rom, you must to do again with an otg USB, and then no format, only reboot to system.
In this Twrp, doesn't work the encryption, and you can't install rom's from internal memory. That's all.

Enviado desde mi Mi9 Pro 5G mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Offensive
After flash you must to boot manually with power button and volume up. Then you install the new rom with otg USB, and then format all, and reboot to system. That's all.
In the future, if you want to install new rom, you must to do again with an otg USB, and then no format, only reboot to system.
In this Twrp, doesn't work the encryption, and you can't install rom's from internal memory. That's all.

Oooooh i see, ok! Thank you so much for the extra explanation :)

1 more question, seeing that you own the device and all, how is the EU rom on it ? Everything working and nothing broken or missing ?

With the last weekly rom the camera app and the NFC doesn't work.
With the last stable rom the camera app works fine, and the NFC, don't know, I can't use it yet.
With the last stable, seems that all is working fine.

Reactions: Offensive
With the last weekly rom the camera app and the NFC doesn't work.
With the last stable rom the camera app works fine, and the NFC, don't know, I can't use it yet.

Thank you so much for all the info :)

to get rid of the encryption just remove all your security pattern, pin, fingerprint and face unlock then you can flash rom thru internal storage. no need for otg.

Oooooh i see, ok! Thank you so much for the extra explanation :)

1 more question, seeing that you own the device and all, how is the EU rom on it ? Everything working and nothing broken or missing ?

to get rid of the encryption just remove all your security pattern, pin, fingerprint and face unlock then you can flash rom thru internal storage. no need for otg.

But, you must need this every time that you flash?

I installed from internal storage. It continuously boots into bootloader. Can I fix this if I flash from OTG? Just wondering if you installed from internal storage or if anyone did? What I'm trying to say is if you did install from internal storage did you save your phone by installing from OTG USB?

Don't worry, I fixed it. I accidentally wiped data partition after flashing the Rom. Stupid mistake. Wipe data partition before copying the Rom to internal storage, then reboot!!!!! Whoops.

In this one works the encryption?
Thanks

Yup! I flashed the rom while on stock China rom without encryption then I flashed TWRP.

Flashed ******** rom, add encryption (pin+fingerprint) then when I boot to TWRP, it is not asking for any encryption.

Actually, I want the encryption for extra security. hehe

hi I am new with xiaomi I think buy one mi 9 pro 5 g china version, installing eu rom can Wipe cache partition and Wipe data after reboot and install the eu rom or I will have problems with operating system?

hi I am new with xiaomi I think buy one mi 9 pro 5 g china version, installing eu rom can Wipe cache partition and Wipe data after reboot and install the eu rom or I will have problems with operating system?

You need to format usng twrp not just wipe/cache. Format then install. Assuming you have the bootloader unlocked.