MI 9 PROCEDURE TO FLASH LATEST EU ROM

EDSUPS

Members
Feb 20, 2020
Good day,

Sorry for asking on here but I've been battling with my MI 9 since Sunday night when I flashed latest magisk 20.3.When I updated to 20.3 from the magisk app the phone just would rebooted into twrp and I have tried everything to get my device up and running.Tried all procedures on the interwebs without success.My device has been completely wiped and I try start fresh without success.What am I doing wrong,can somebody please assist.

My device is china MI9 and is unlocked.
I start with flash global stable via fastboot
Device comes on,I set up device
Then i go back into fastboot and I flash twrp-3.3.1-62-cepheus-mauronofrio.img
Force reboot into twrp
upload lastest eu rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_20.1.21_v11-10.zip
Then flash but phone boots back into twrp and device is decypted not possible to see any files etc
I have tried wbmeta.img in fastboot with same result.

What is best procedure to get my device onto latest eu rom

I have tried this many times and downloaded img and roms many times incase of corrupt files,but all same result

Thanks in advance for any help.

Go into twrp then FORMAT DATA, TYPE YES TO CONFIRM, you don't have to wipe system or anything else, just Format. then flash new rom, wipe cache and dalvik then reboot, install magisk later after setting up complete and reboot

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Go into twrp then FORMAT DATA, TYPE YES TO CONFIRM, you don't have to wipe system or anything else, just Format. then flash new rom, wipe cache and dalvik then reboot, install magisk later after setting up complete and reboot

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Thank you Sir,that worked.My phone back online now.

great post ;)
many thank's i couldn't instal xiaomi.eu before on my Mi9
since it's a pleasure :)

but (sometimes the "BUT" change everythings")
i don't know why on twrp when i did the flash i rode in the first line e:unhandled flag: 'wrappedkey'
someone can tell me what's it means ???? i tried to fine answer with google but i didn't find :(
thank's

I formatted data once, when i first installed on Miui 10 Xiaomi. Eu version, now if i wanna install latest version i need again to format data?! Only wipe i think no?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

great post ;)
many thank's i couldn't instal xiaomi.eu before on my Mi9
since it's a pleasure :)

but (sometimes the "BUT" change everythings")
i don't know why on twrp when i did the flash i rode in the first line e:unhandled flag: 'wrappedkey'
someone can tell me what's it means ???? i tried to fine answer with google but i didn't find :(
thank's
Fstab file has "wrappedkey' feature set on and this feature is not in use today. That's why twrp report it.
No issue there!