Mi 9T from global to xiaomi.eu

iron58p

Members
Jul 25, 2018
Hi, i am a little rush, i have received a MI 9T with global 12.1.1.0 (RFJEUXM) now i have unlocked, please i ask for the procedure step by step to install xiaomi.eu stable or weekly.
I don't want Magisk.

First i need a working TWRP, which ?

Flash TWRP "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" and then "fastboot boot twrp.img", then flash VBMeta "fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img".
It is correct ? But after this what kind of format i have to do ? Do not format System ? Thgis i think it is a key point.

My phone now it is MI 9 SE and i remeber problems and problems years ago to install xiaomi.eu weekly, and i don't want now have that kind of problems.

Thank you :)

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Hello, I suggest to install the latest Stable version by Xiaomi.eu if you have a Mi 9T (latest Stable = 12.5.1):

INFO: Flashing a vbmeta.img file is NOT needed at all. ;)

Use* latest Official TWRP version made for Mi 9T/K20 (davinci): twrp-3.5.2_9-0-davinci-TeamWin.img

* Run "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" then, after this command succeed, hold " Volume + " and " Power " buttons of the phone simultaneously until you see the TWRP splashscreen.

== Two ways to install the ROM (first/clean installation) ==

=> If you can see your phone's storage in TWRP
, you can:

1) Install the Xiaomi.eu ROM (copy the ROM in root of your phone's storage first)

2) Go back in main TWRP menu > Go in "Wipe" menu > "Format Data" button > Type 'yes' to confirm

3) Go back in main TWRP menu > Go in "Reboot" menu > System

=> If you can't see your phone's storage in TWRP
(or only see encrypted files), then:

1) Go in "Wipe" menu > "Format Data" button > Type 'yes' to confirm

2) Go back in main TWRP menu > Go in "Reboot" menu > Recovery

3) Back in TWRP after reboot, install the Xiaomi.eu ROM (copy the ROM in root of your phone's storage first)

4) Reboot your device

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: iron58p and geoorg

iron58p

Members
Jul 25, 2018
Thank you for the kind help, i cannot see the internal storage, so i follow the option number 2, after reboot the phone was stuck into the logo miui, i have pressed the power bottom and the phone is ready :)

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
I don't think it was stuck, you should wait at least 10 minutes for the first boot and that's normal behavior. ;)

iron58p

Members
Jul 25, 2018
I have read that at the end of november the support fot mi 9 SE will finish, it is my primary phone, and i want pass from the weekly to the stable xiaomi.eu, what is the procedure ? i no want Magisk.

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
I have read that at the end of november the support fot mi 9 SE will finish, it is my primary phone, and i want pass from the weekly to the stable xiaomi.eu, what is the procedure ? i no want Magisk.
The recommended procedure is to do a clean installation (same steps I gave above). ;)