New Mi 9T Performance Problem

tareBB

Members
Aug 14, 2020
I use Mi 9T but I have serious performance issues, is it normal?
For example, when I open the application and swipe up to return to the home screen from the application, there are serious FPS drops. I also sometimes have FPS problems in applications such as Chrome and Twitter.
I am using the weekly version, I updated it to this 20.8.13 version did not notice anything.

I use Mi 9T but I have serious performance issues, is it normal?
For example, when I open the application and swipe up to return to the home screen from the application, there are serious FPS drops. I also sometimes have FPS problems in applications such as Chrome and Twitter.
I am using the weekly version, I updated it to this 20.8.13 version did not notice anything.
MI9T is fine with 20.8.13.
Did you clean cache/dalvik in twrp.
Not successful you might clean instal.
Something wrong at your side.

MI9T is fine with 20.8.13.
Did you clean cache/dalvik in twrp.
Not successful you might clean instal.
Something wrong at your side.

No problem opening recent apps? Doesn't this happen when opening a new app from the last app or switching from one app to another with the ribbon below?

Have you ever experienced freezing? I will try to clear everything and do a fresh install with TWRP.

No problem opening recent apps? Doesn't this happen when opening a new app from the last app or switching from one app to another with the ribbon below?

Have you ever experienced freezing? I will try to clear everything and do a fresh install with TWRP.
You came from stable and did you install weekly rom from clean flash????

I did not install it clean. I just did 'format data' and loaded the weekly ROM on it. Because it is written like this on the page.
if you have done "format data typing YES in TWRP, this is a CLEAN install. no worry.

I updated my 9T to version 20.8.13, and one of the novelties of this version was the saturn super wallpaper, so the first thing I did after updating was to put that wallpaper as a background, and the same thing happened to me that is happening to you now , lag in the aminations, it felt very slow, I thought it was a problem with the version, but I tried changing the wallpaper to a static one, and that solved the slowness, I tried with the other super wallpapers of earth and mars, and with those there is no problem either, it is only if you put the saturn super wallpaper. At least that solved me.
Excuse English, use google translator

Reactions: kephasa
I updated my 9T to version 20.8.13, and one of the novelties of this version was the saturn super wallpaper, so the first thing I did after updating was to put that wallpaper as a background, and the same thing happened to me that is happening to you now , lag in the aminations, it felt very slow, I thought it was a problem with the version, but I tried changing the wallpaper to a static one, and that solved the slowness, I tried with the other super wallpapers of earth and mars, and with those there is no problem either, it is only if you put the saturn super wallpaper. At least that solved me.
Excuse English, use google translator
You got the point.
Wallpaper is the culprit.
I don't use it and never will.
Thanks
EDIT: NOTE:
DEVs advised us about the risk of freeze with these wallpapers and no claim will be allowed in return.

No, the problem is not with the wallpaper.

There are constant FPS drops when I try the new wallpaper. But what I have is the occasional and similar FPS drops.
(I DO NOT USE SUPER WALLPAPER)

Sorry in my english, i use google translate too.

So, it is not the same problem, I have no idea what it could be, I hope the solution is found.
Luck.
I will necessarily use different software. Is it okay if I do wipe dalvik / cache / system / vendor / data from TWRP and install the rom to switch to xiaomi.eu stable?

I will necessarily use different software. Is it okay if I do wipe dalvik / cache / system / vendor / data from TWRP and install the rom to switch to xiaomi.eu stable?
NO!
You only need to format data in TWRP. (wipe section/format data button confirmed typing YES.)
no other wipe needed.