Invalid Mi 9T Pro. MIUI 12.5 [21.1.27/28] - Forced dark theme issue

maksam07

Members
Jan 30, 2021
In the application for VK.com, for some reason, in a forced dark theme, messages with some characters are marked in a different color
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

SOVA V RE (v0.10) in TG

Simply disable the app in "Individual apps" list, in Dark Mode settings (Settings => Display => More Dark mode options). ;)

Personally, I disabled almost all apps in this list. ^^

EDIT: Do not forget to close the app - or reboot your device - to apply the change. :)

Last edited:
You're reporting a third-party app on our Bugs section? Why?
Forced dark mode is an AI solution, it can't work with all apps.

It doesn't hurt to add functionality so that new applications are automatically added to the list without a tick

Reported that, for some unknown reason, the interface was rendered incorrectly. Thought you were solving problems like this too

Simply disable the app in "Individual apps" list, in Dark Mode settings.
Yes, I have all applications disabled, but I thought it would be interesting for developers to look at this anomaly

It doesn't hurt to add functionality so that new applications are automatically added to the list without a tick
Doesn't hurt you, maybe. I have enough work on my plate.

Reported that, for some unknown reason, the interface was rendered incorrectly. Thought you were solving problems like this too
Why? This isn't our issue, you should report to Xiaomi.

Yes, I have all applications disabled, but I thought it would be interesting for developers to look at this anomaly
It's not anomaly, it's expected to happen with some apps, we won't make a hard-coded list of apps like that and then maintain it, who has time for that?

Bro, don't get me wrong.
I don't use the system wide dark mode nor the individual dark mode. I use the app's dark mode, which was working fine before the last two rom updates.
Since my all other friends with different devices are not facing this issue in their messenger. So, it must be a rom issue. Isn't it?
I'm not blaming you guys or anything. You guys are doing great job with the roms. Thank you for that. I'm just letting you know and trying to figure out if there's any solution.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-26-20-51-44-530_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-26-20-51-44-530_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 143
Bro, don't get me wrong.
I don't use the system wide dark mode nor the individual dark mode. I use the app's dark mode, which was working fine before the last two rom updates.
Since my all other friends with different devices are not facing this issue in their messenger. So, it must be a rom issue. Isn't it?
I'm not blaming you guys or anything. You guys are doing great job with the roms. Thank you for that. I'm just letting you know and trying to figure out if there's any solution.
Doesn't matter if it's a ROM issue. Dark mode issues are known to exist on the last few Weekly ROMs. There's nothing we can do about it.
Use a Stable ROM (older code base) if you can't handle the issues that come with Weekly ROMs.

Reactions: banie01