Mi a2 GPS problem

Helderferreira

Members
Jan 4, 2019
After update to Pie GPS finds my position but doesn't keep up when driving or moving. It's appears message 'searching for gps'. I have all the permissions on, tried to resart, battery saver off, compass calibrated. Is this happening in other Mi or should I go straight to warrenty?

I'm having the same problem, no GPS fix in maps or Waze since Pie update, it work only in maps on Android Auto, i don't know why...

Is anyone have find a solution for this ?

I tried factory reset, disable/enable high accuracy location, and switching off battery optimization for these apps but no luck so far...

Mi A2 Pie official

Still with the same problem.
I spoke with same technician and they all told me that we have to wait for a new update that will 'probably' solve the problem. So, bravo Xiaomi!

I still have the same issue after Pie upgrade (Mi A1). No software solution helped (clearing cache, disabling high accuracy, flying mode , factory reset etc.)
Any information about the release date of the magical new update that will 'probably' solve the problem?
I need to know wheter I should wait for it or buy another phone.

I had high expectations for the february security update, but nothing changed, i tried asking Xiaomi by chat and on twitter, they just don't care. I never had a worst smartphone experience honestly ! Nearly 4 month without GPS and ****** connectivity...

I don't think there will be a "magical update", not every user has the issues, so my guess is they will do absolutely nothing for us.