Mi Apps market

Nuke142

Members
Jan 19, 2018
I'am deleted stock Mi Picks (xiaomi apps market). Reinstalled firmware but app does not came back. Where i can get it?

MarkHUK

Founder of Xiaomi.eu
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
I also believe so.. but in chinsese/genuine rom there was local change option. In .EU rom I can't find it anymore

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk
Well our ROM is genuine but the locale option may be removed by build. Not sure why you need the Chinese APP market ?

Reactions: marcel112

marcel112

Members
Jun 2, 2011
Well our ROM is genuine but the locale option may be removed by build. Not sure why you need the Chinese APP market ?
My words are choose badly. I know you build from source. I sold my mi8 to family and she asked for it. I told her we can't buy from there, but asked if I could get it anyway. That's why... But thanks for responding

MarkHUK

Founder of Xiaomi.eu
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
My words are choose badly. I know you build from source. I sold my mi8 to family and she asked for it. I told her we can't buy from there, but asked if I could get it anyway. That's why... But thanks for responding

Better to use Playstore anyway :) unless of course the family member is in China, in which case the Chinese ROM would be more suited to their needs.

Reactions: marcel112