1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mi Box 4k Netflix Problems

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi TV' started by kabauterman, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Leanmatias

Leanmatias Members

yo tenia el problema que a los 20 segundos se cortaba la transmisiĆ³n y con esta versiĆ³n lo solucione

2. miboy

miboy Members

I take great pleasure in saying "I TOLD YOU SO!!!

3. dr_pepper

dr_pepper Members

How so. tell me anywhere that this box says an HDCP 2.2 compliant 4k tv is a requirement. Show me. How about I told you so.

4. miboy

miboy Members

Thanks for validating my point that you are indeed a recalcitrant dip$shit

Dave Deluria likes this.
  5. dr_pepper

dr_pepper Members

Over and out a$$wipe. I'm pretty sure you proved mine. Thats some pretty important crap to leave off the packaging or requirements information "to make this 69$ streamer work, you will need to invest in a 4k television". lol Thanks for telling people to "check their cables" and to "keep trying tv's". Cause that was so helpful jackazz

6. dr_pepper

dr_pepper Members

So I got a second mibox. Same tv, used the cable from the first..........and guess what - it works out of box. So one mibox works, the other doesn't. The one that doesn't - works if you put a 4k hdcp 2.2 splitter on it.

So what do you think miboy - is that still something other than the mibox that's the problem.?!?!?! Clearly not. Earlier run versions obviously have a problem with non 4k TV's

Share Our Site