Mi Fit App constantly popping up

Djampire

Members
Jul 25, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm facing a very annoying problem. I'm using my Mi Bip Smartwatch in combination with the Mi Fit app en the Notify and Fitness app for tracking activities. The Mi Fit App is required for connectiong to my smartwatch. i do not use any of the functionalities of the Mi Fit application. however the Mi Fit App randomly synchonises data from the smartwatch to my Phone, and to do so makes the Mi Fit app appear on the foreground. even when playing a game or watching a clip on YouTube or any other app for that matter. is there anyway to keep the Mi fit app from behaving this way? i can't find to seem a setting within te app itself..

Hi guys,
disabling the app is not really what I need. I just has to work and sync in background, so that depending apps are able to work. (e.g. Mi Band Notify 8.17.0).
But this app just keeps on popping up and hiding all other apps I am currently using.

Background (power management) rights are switched to on (manually) so that the app has all rights to working in background.

I am using a P20 Pro (CLT-L29)
Build: 9.1.0.371

Hope you find a solution, because this behaviour is really annoying.

Best regards
aCid

In the settings of the app you have an option to hide the App status from the notification panel..
This just hide the notification that bothers you and the app keep working on the background

In the settings of the app you have an option to hide the App status from the notification panel..
This just hide the notification that bothers you and the app keep working on the background

Hi nmercy,

this option is of course turned off.
Besides: The app is NOT showing anything in the notification panel it pops up fullscreen in front of every other app that is running at that moment!.

Best regards
aCid

Sorry I misread your problem.

It's strange I use Mi Fit and never had that behavior, did you try wipe app data and cache?

The other thing you could try it's disable the auto-start option if you already didn't do it