Mi Home Macros

ebrium

Members
Aug 2, 2017
Hi,

I'm waiting for my first batch of xiaomi home products and wondering about the app and what kind of macros can I build (without IFTTT that is very limited and slow), theres not much on youtube about the app.

ex: can I use the lunar sleep sensor to open WC lights if I wake up in the midle of the night? (dont want the motion sensor in this case)

did you try any of this macros?
Do you have to put "mainland china" in the app to add all the products, or thats just an old version?

Last edited:
Do you have to put "mainland china" in the app to add all the products, or thats just an old version?
When selecting US or other areas, i was not able to see more than 3 items, so had to choose Mainland china to see all.
The app language was in English, but the voice from the gateway was in Chineese, and a few notifications also chineese (even though language set to English)
I really hope @xiaomi can sort this in MiHome.
However the YiHome app, seems to be perfect,and all works as it should​

When selecting US or other areas, i was not able to see more than 3 items, so had to choose Mainland china to see all.
The app language was in English, but the voice from the gateway was in Chineese, and a few notifications also chineese (even though language set to English)
I really hope @xiaomi can sort this in MiHome.
However the YiHome app, seems to be perfect,and all works as it should​

Yes, I had the same problem, only with mainland china server can I add other products. the problem with this is that only de singapore server works with google home.
So I can't quite understand how guys are using yeelights with google home, because I can't find any products in the US or singapore servers. If you find an answer to this, please help. I'll keep searching too