Mi Home push notifications does not work with EMUI 9.0.0

tillidan

Members
Feb 7, 2019
Hello, I am a user of Mi Home on an Huawei P20 with EMUI 9.0.0 and push notifications does not work. I use China server, because another server dont find my devices (I am in Europe).

Also I have a Huawei P8Lite with EMUI 5.0.0 and Push notifications works, and also in a IPAD with IOS. I have tried to configure it several times, reset, clear memory, set up notifications, and so on.

I am writing tou to find a solution for EMUI 9.0.0, maybe someone solve this (I read much problems about that on Internet), or maybe developers can fix that in next version.

Maybe an older Mi Home version could work?

Regards,
Javier.

Hello,
I am a user of Mi Home on an Huawei P20 with EMUI 9.0.0 and push notifications does not work for me too.

Envoyé de mon EML-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes, i had a similar Problem with the EMUI 6.0, but there i could fix when i granted the app appstart and working in background rights.

in emui 9.0 nothing works. the push works with luck for 30-60 minutes after i add a new device or reinstall xiaomi home but then nothing. even when i have opened the app in foreground, no push comes through.

this problem (and similar) is existing on many android devices since YEARS (this is no overstatement, you can find so many posts about this in the web). XIAOMI had never done anything to fix this. I bought several devices for the Xiaomi Smart Home System, they are totaly useless without push.

Petition

Last edited: