Mi Max 2 Black Eans

• Thread starter Deleted member 163612
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 163612

Does anybody have the EANs for the Mi Max 2 black version normal/global?
Trying to figure out where to buy my global version in Germany (for 24 month warranty). Stupid resellers do not
mention FDD-LTE frequencies and global or normal version.

Sep 15, 2017
I don't think there are different versions, Global version (with EU charger) doesn't have B20 (800 MHz) LTE for sure...

Sent from my Mi Max 2 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 163612

I don't think there are different versions, Global version (with EU charger) doesn't have B20 (800 MHz) LTE for sure...

I realised that too now. Thanks for the reply. It is a shame, lack of band 20 is a dealbreaker. Damn that LTE band chaos.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4X mit Tapatalk

Sep 15, 2017
I also thought that it will be a problem for me but me after 2 months of use don't see any difference, 4G working fine although I have 2 SIMs with operators that use that band. If there was a problem, I would switch one of the SIMs to third operator that uses only 1800 for LTE but still don't see the need for that...

D

Deleted member 163612

I also thought that it will be a problem for me but me after 2 months of use don't see any difference, 4G working fine although I have 2 SIMs with operators that use that band. If there was a problem, I would switch one of the SIMs to third operator that uses only 1800 for LTE but still don't see the need for that...

Yeah, but I use o2 germany only. Living in a small town working in a small village I need band 20. f**k Xiaomi for not adding it. I guess my next device won't be Xiaomi anymore anyway. Too many disappointments regarding hardware and bugs.

Sep 15, 2017
On the other hand, this is my first Xiaomi and I'm really pleased with hardware and absence of bugs in the Global ROM...

D

Deleted member 163612

Mido is my 8. Xiaomi device and I am using MIUI since 2010. In all that time it became like a love-hate relationship to me.