Mi Message On Xiaomi.eu Version 9.5 Stable

dungvt

Members
Apr 7, 2017
Hello everyone!
I am using EU rom version 9.5 stable on my phone (MI5):
e83fnaD.png

But on messaging setting, i can't see Mi message activation option.
gqBgKy8.png

Before, I just loged in with my Mi account with my phone number.
But, I have another device is Redmi note 4 with global rom version 9.2, i can active and use mi message normally.

Any one can help me to fix this.

Thank you very much!

same problem, can't see Mi message activation option. I use Redmi Note 3 Pro MIUI 9 8.3.29.

[Others] Temporary Suspending of Themes App & Mi Message Services in Some Markets

miuiermichael / 10:10, Feb-28-2018 / 36525 / 424
Favorites
Dear Mi Fans,

Due to changes in regulations in some countries, we are temporarily suspending the online theme store and Mi Message services in some markets.

Xiaomi takes user privacy very seriously and will comply with all regulations regarding privacy. We hope to bring these services back online once modifications have been made to allow us to comply with changes in regulations. The countries affected are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Swede, and United Kingdom.

When users in these countries update to the next version of MIUI (developer ROM for Mi 6, Mi Max, Redmi Note 2 on Feb 24, developer ROM for all other models on Mar 2; stable ROM for all models upon next update), the Themes app will no longer be available, and users will also not be able to use the Themes web page to download themes onto their devices. Themes and wallpapers that are already stored on users' phones are not affected and can continue to be used. All default themes, notification sounds and wallpapers are also unaffected. At the same time, the Mi Message service will also be disabled.