MI MIX 2 can't be updated since 9.11.28

whity76

Members
Jul 3, 2014
Hi there,
is there anyobdy who is experiencing this problem, too? Maybe even with a solution?

After every reboot my phone works for 1-2 minutes since 9.11.28, after that screen gets locked and then the screen turns on/off in 5 second intervalls.
1 or 2 minutes later phone reboots and goes straight to twrp.

This happens on every ROM from 9.11.28 on, even the new MIUI 12 ROMs.
Sometimes the phone works 1 or 2 days after flashing and then the effect described above starts. it seems to me that the first time this issue happens is when the phone gets waked uped by the alarm clock. so usually i'm flashing on FR, SA an SU without alarm, MO the first alarm and then this problems starts.
once it occured there is no chance in getting the phone back to work normally. you have to do a (clean flash and a miui restore) or a (twrp restore).

After the last 12 ROM worked for 2 days till today after the first alarm.

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help and input!

Hi there,
is there anyobdy who is experiencing this problem, too? Maybe even with a solution?

After every reboot my phone works for 1-2 minutes since 9.11.28, after that screen gets locked and then the screen turns on/off in 5 second intervalls.
1 or 2 minutes later phone reboots and goes straight to twrp.

This happens on every ROM from 9.11.28 on, even the new MIUI 12 ROMs.
Sometimes the phone works 1 or 2 days after flashing and then the effect described above starts. it seems to me that the first time this issue happens is when the phone gets waked uped by the alarm clock. so usually i'm flashing on FR, SA an SU without alarm, MO the first alarm and then this problems starts.
once it occured there is no chance in getting the phone back to work normally. you have to do a (clean flash and a miui restore) or a (twrp restore).

After the last 12 ROM worked for 2 days till today after the first alarm.

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help and input!
Hoping it is not hHW related...
I wisely suggest to you to clean and reset your phone 100% by fastboot rom/Miflash and check is problem arise again.
Then turn back to EU rom and check if issue is back.

HI @LOLO9393, thx for your answer. I already tried what you suggested. 9.11.21 is the last ROM that is working for weeks/months.
Every ROM from 9.11.28 on is only working 1 or 2 days and then I get this issue. It doesn't matter how I flash the device.
Dirty, clean, TWRP, MiFlash - I tried everything!
It's driving me crazy that it's working without any problems for up to 2 days. I guess it happens really after the first alarm wake up on weekdays, saw this a couple of time now and I don't think that it's a coincidence.
I thought of a HW releated problem, too, but it passed all HW-Checks.