Mi mix 2 face unlock on mui 10 global- saudi arabia

Mahroof

Members
Feb 6, 2019
I have mi mix 2 global version , i am currently living in Saudi Arabia, i don't have the face unlock feature, how can i get it that? Is there any possibility to get that feature? Please help me

I have mi mix 2 global version , i am currently living in Saudi Arabia, i don't have the face unlock feature, how can i get it that? Is there any possibility to get that feature? Please help me
You can try to set Region to India, but then you will have a lot of ads.
Face unlock is not supported on MIUI in your region on official ROMs.

For a brief time before getting my bootloader unlocked and moving to custom ROMs, I switched region to Hong Kong - face unlock worked, themes worked, and I didn't notice any ads.

I'm in the US, on a global Mix 2S. Not sure if the same settings will work on your case.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

For a brief time before getting my bootloader unlocked and moving to custom ROMs, I switched region to Hong Kong - face unlock worked, themes worked, and I didn't notice any ads.

I'm in the US, on a global Mix 2S. Not sure if the same settings will work on your case.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Ads are only enabled for India region. Hong Kong probably works too, but then Themes will show Chinese content. India region shows English content. Which region is supported for which device is really individually predefined by Xiaomi.

Reactions: dandrumheller