Mi Note 3 Best Rom

brunodsousa96

Members
Feb 10, 2018
Hi guys,

I recently bought a xiaomi mi note 3, I was checking out some forums, especially those from here and I was left with a doubt ...
Original Global Rom yes or no?
Rom xiaomi.eu stable or weekly?
The latest rom of xiaomi.eu stable is 9.2.2.0 ..
Do they all come with facial unlocking and good battery consumption? What is the best one without bugs?
Sorry but I'm very noob in this kind of thing it's my first xiaomi xD
Thank you, hope you help me.

Hi

1. No
2. Weekly
3. Yes, from my side it's Xiaomi.EU weekly rom, but without bugs "ofcourse NO" (nothing rom without bugs, the difference is just a minor or major bugs in each rom)

1. No
2. Stable (unless you like weekly update, I don't).
3. Yes. No ROM is bug free, it's a matter of being more tested or released with minimum to no testing.

Reactions: brunodsousa96
1. No
2. Stable (unless you like weekly update, I don't).
3. Yes. No ROM is bug free, it's a matter of being more tested or released with minimum to no testing.

thanks men ! can u tell what's the difference between stable and weekly rom ?
both come with updates via OTA?
bootloader easy to unlock?

Hi

1. No
2. Weekly
3. Yes, from my side it's Xiaomi.EU weekly rom, but without bugs "ofcourse NO" (nothing rom without bugs, the difference is just a minor or major bugs in each rom)

THANKS !!

THANKS !!
Weekly rom is based from official china developer rom that's always developing to improved the rom every week (including fixing some bugs), but also has the risk to get new bugs from that, this rom always update every friday in a week.
Stable is based from official china stable rom, that's minim bugs also stable enough for daily used that's for someone that don't wanna or don't have much time to always update their phone every week. This rom update while there's a new update from official (don't have ETA for next update).
Yap..but it depends specific device with TWRP already support that OTA.
Unlocking bootloader is little tricky...wait to get permission, xiaomi server problem..etc

Last edited: