Mi Note 3 Videos Have A Lot Of Noise

SPYKON08

Members
Mar 10, 2018
I notice that the videos on Mi note 3 the have a lot of noise, no matter which ROM or camera app i use. Has anyone else noticed this?

I notice that the videos on Mi note 3 the have a lot of noise, no matter which ROM or camera app i use. Has anyone else noticed this?
Are you on the latest 9.5.3.0? Because I also get the same result. It was a lot better in 9.2.2.0. Weird that they improved the low light photo (I dare to say it's on par with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* now) but the video gets worse.

I tried another camera app HedgeCam2, and things got a little better, it also supports manual mode in video so you can adjust some settings there too.

Hey Brothers
I wanna know why my device is this way, the quality of the camera is bad.

When i take pictures with the phone, the images are also not clear. Viewing videos or photos, they appear to be drizzled, like the Tvs of yesteryear. This phone has ranking better than the Iphone 7 in question camera, my girlfriend has this Iphone, and is giving 10 to 0 in it. Just for comparison, i got a Redmi 2 and the photos taken by it, is similiar with my Mi Note 3. It could be that some software error when they mounted this cell (their screen) or even some ROM problem.
The photos taken by it on the internet or even in videos of youtubers, do not compare with this cell phone I received.
This may be a specific problem on this phone, but unfortunately this problem happened to me.

Global ROM V9.1.4.0.NCHMIEI (MIUI9)