Mi Note - Problems With Call Quality And Internet.

__guest__

Members
Aug 3, 2016
Hello. I have problems with my Mi Note 16 GB:
1. very often i have problems with call quality: i can't normally hear interlocutor - there are some interferences, etc. Interlocator also can't normally hear me.
And this problem appears when i make call to cellular phones. If i make calls to landlines (not for mobile phones) - this problem never appears.
2. ofter mobile network (internet) changes from 4G or 3G to E. And internet speed becomes very slow. There is only one solution: i go to "Settings" - "Mobile networks"- my network, "Operator networks" - i turn off automatical network selection, manually select 4G or 3G and apply changes. After that, i can set operator network to automatical select. This solution can work for few days, then the problem appears again.
How can I resolve theese problems ? I especially worry for first problem. Firmware: 6.5.26 from xiaomi.eu. I tried reflash my phone with firmware with wipes: system, data, cache, dalvik cache. I have changed sim-cards with new.

Try to flash the latest xiaomi.eu rom
- But this firmware is new, it can contain bugs and errors. Any other ideas ?
May be i should install modem from another firmware ?
Anyone - can give me modem from firmware xiaomi.eu based on android 6.0 ?

Hello, I flashed with new firmware, with wipes: cache, dalvik cache, system, data. But problem still exists. Any ideas for solution ? Or I have defected phone ?

I thimk you have some issues with microphone and radiomodule. But I'm not sure. Try to ask to a mobile phone repair shop next to you