Mi Pad 4 LTE Update EU problem

pasineu1

Members
Mar 9, 2019
Hello, I Just bought a Mi Pad 4 LTE with Software Version MIUI 10.3 by xiaomi.eu 8.12.20 l Beta.
In my settings ist a Update available. I Download it and it a .zip
Now it shows me the change log and is asking me if i want to restart in recovery mode and install the update. If I do so the pad restarts and nothing more. I am still on my old software version and can do this process unlimited times without having success.
Does anyone know a solution ?

Hello, I Just bought a Mi Pad 4 LTE with Software Version MIUI 10.3 by xiaomi.eu 8.12.20 l Beta.
In my settings ist a Update available. I Download it and it a .zip
Now it shows me the change log and is asking me if i want to restart in recovery mode and install the update. If I do so the pad restarts and nothing more. I am still on my old software version and can do this process unlimited times without having success.
Does anyone know a solution ?
Reboot to recovery manually and check if TWRP is the installed recovery. If not, follow the instructions to flash it yourself.
It seems your Mi Pad 4 came with unlocked bootloader and Xiaomi.eu preinstalled. Do not lock the bootloader as your tablet is not connected to your Mi Account and you will find yourself in a sh!tload of problems

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

I went into recovery mode, but its in chinese and the only options were restart or delete data.

I went into recovery mode, but its in chinese and the only options were restart or delete data.
So follow the instructions on how to install TWRP on your device. Once you have that, update should work afterwards

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk