Mi Pad Cancro ?

Oct 30, 2013
Hi,
tks got it. But now how to upgrade ? There is no updater app and using the checking for updates function tells me that I have the latest version. Which is kinda true ;-) But not exactly what I want......

Jul 10, 2014
The method to enter recovery is the same as previous xiaomi devices (vol up + power). I think it is possible from recovery to flash the multilang rom.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2013
Well I don't have the device. Maybe you can try to rename multilang rom "update.zip" and flash from recovery. Of course I'm not sure about that.

Изпратено от Mi2s

Oct 30, 2013
So, I renamed the downloaded file ( .... multi mocha ... ) to update.zip and moved it to the top of the SD Card (internal ) and updated via recovery. And it works.
But that is not the usual Xiaomi way I would say. The update app still missing and hopefully it will work with auto update :) I will see on the weekend

Feb 1, 2013
Am I the only one to feel that they released it earlier than expected for marketing purpose but still run a system in beta version ? It's stable generally speaking but some functions are missing yet.

May 17, 2014
The miui on the miped is a lither version than one would find on the mi3! youtube.com/watch?v=L5NpnmbLayk

its a shame! This mipad resembles the more or less build from the hongmi/redmi series and not the mi3!
Allthough those phones are actually quite good, i got the feeling the mipad is rushed a little to soon!